Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chuck

Default counting occurences in data range (e.g 31-60)

I am having difficulty in coming up with the correct function to count
occureneces within a given range of data. For example, if spreadsheet cells
F5:F20 are pure numbers representing the days to process individual request,
I am trying to determine the number of occurence for time that it take from
30-60 days to process the requests.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers

one way:

=Sumproduct((range1=condition1),(range1<=conditio n2))