Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
spartanfans13

Default How do I use a template to keep records for equipment?

I'm trying to set up a maintenance and information spreadsheet for each of
the 230 vehicles that I manage. I would like each vehicle on its own
seperate page. I would like to be alerted when a date entered for a
particular truck, such as oil change, gets near the current date?