Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
madjuna

Default Multiple Records template

I would like to create a form template that creates and saves multiple
records (36) to an Excel database. Template Wizard allows only one
record per form. Each time the template is used, I would like the
records added to the existing records in the database, as the Template
Wizard does. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charlene

I was looking for the same thing. This worked

http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

Good Luck