Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dino

Default How do I delete formulas but save numbers?

How do I delete formulas but save numbers?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Hi Dino,

Select the range, copy and paste special values

HTH
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

How do I delete formulas but save numbers?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
oteixeira

Choose the range of formulas and copy it. Then, select the same or other
range and choose Paste Special, Values.

Hope it helps

--
oteixeira