Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debbie H

Default Paste Links not updating automatically.

I have a spreadsheet with 97 individual tabs. One tab is the complete
report, the other 96 tabs are paste links pulling from the main spreadsheet.
I have the issue where the paste links on the 96 tabs will not update
automatically. Each cell must be double clicked on and then the info will
pull through correctly. Formulas are correct, and auto calculation is turned
on.

I have never had this happen on any other spreadsheet. Does anyone have
advice or encoutered a similiar situation?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Try selecting all the cells on that worksheet.
Edit|replace
what: = (equal sign)
with: =
replace all

Maybe it'll wake up excel's recalculation engine.

--

Dave Peterson