Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rana

Default how do i save a large amount of data in a worksheet excel 4

Good morning,
My problem is that the sample i'm working on is of 20,000 observations and
it's an Excel file, when i try to save a copy of my excel file in a
"worksheet Microsoft Excel 4" so i can read it on TSP programm, I loose some
of my observations because the "worksheet Microsoft Excel 4" format cannot
have more than 16 318 rows.
I tried to save my data as a .txt file but it didn't work also cause TSP
couldn't read it, TSP is only able to read data from "worksheet Microsoft
Excel 4".
what can i do to save my large amount of data in such format without loosing
any of my data.
thank you in advance
Rana
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Split your data into two sets of 10,000 records, save each one as excel
4 - it's the only way I can think of to save as Excel 4 and stay within
the limitations of that version.