Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MMA

Default making cells change relative to each other?

my question/problem is kind of weird but here goes. I'm praying
someone smart and nice with some vba knowledge can help

I'm doing a food data worksheet for my nutrition class

I have five columns per food

quantity, calories. protein, carbs, fat

the foods are also in rows

What i want to do is enter the food data in for each food and
then have it so later on if i want to change a value in any of
the columns, the rest will move relative to the one

for example, if 1 oz chicken breast is 46 calories, 1 gram fat,
0 carb, 9 protein. I can change the protein to be 25 (multiplied
by 2.778) the rest will multipy their current values by 2.7778
automatically.

I talked to some people and heard vba is probably the only way
to do it and i am clueless when it comes to that. Any help with
an appropriate script for what im trying to do would be much
appreciated

thanks in advance

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy