Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ste1978

Default Is it possible to search tabs in excel?

Hi,

I know if you press 'ctrl + F' you can search for a specific word in a
spreadsheet, but is there a way to search for a specific word in the
tabs at the bottom? I have a spreadsheet that has 100's of tabs at the
bottom.

Any ideas?

Ste

--
Ste1978
Ste1978's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32398

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

You could try this page:
Which has a macro for creating an index page, with clickable shortcuts to
each sheet.
An alternative, but similar method, is to download ASAP Utilites' Excel
Add-in from www.asap-utilities.com
This has this function and many, many others.

Andy.

"Ste1978" wrote in
message ...