Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tbong

Default Running macros on ALL Excel tabs

Can I create a Macro and have it run on all tabs in the Excel workbook?

I have tried to do this by creating a macro and within the macro move from
tab to tab. When I then run the macro, Excel promps me to debug at the very
point that is should move onto the next tab.
The macro itself is a simple one and only includes formatting, sorting, &
subtotaling commands.
The problem is I have 30+ reports each with 15+ tabs and need this macro to
run on all tabs.... a very time consuming task if I have to run it tab by tab.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach

Something like this maybe: