Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GeekMom

Default calculation errors

I have been learning to use new functions in Excel and have hit a problem
with one variable tables. I was able to do a simple table yesterday but
since adding solver to Excel my table does not calculate it just repeats the
original formula solution.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pdberger

Geek --

If I understand you, when you add change data in your worksheet, formulas
are no longer calculating automatically. If that's the problem (and you can
test it by pressing F9), then go to ToolsOptionsCalculation and make sure
it's clicked to calculate manually.

HTH