Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
getmhawks

Default Function for days between dates and an if statement (HELP)

I am trying to create a function where the time between two dates is
determined and if the amount of days is over 30 then their will be a
red background placed in the cell. This maybe too complicated. If
that will not work then the cell beside the cell that has the
difference of the dates would have "overdue" written in red. Is this
possible? I did figure out how to get the days between the two dates.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

--
getmhawks
getmhawks's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35242

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bearacade

Why not just use conditional format for cell value over 30?

and then in the cell next to it. just put

=IF(A130, "OVERDUE", "")

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016