Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
efward1

Default How do I alpha short worksheets in a workbook:

In a workbook I have many worksheets named with employee names. I want to
rearrange all the worksheets so that they are in alpha order.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

You could use a macro:

Chip Pearson's:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

David McRitchie's:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#sortallsheets

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
efward1

It has been 6 years since I worked in Excel. I use to sort the worksheets in
a workbook without the use of a macro. I just can't remember how the action
is performed. I know there is a simply way to do it without macros.

efward1 wrote:

In a workbook I have many worksheets named with employee names. I want to
rearrange all the worksheets so that they are in alpha order.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
efward1

Default Can you help me with ah "IF" calculation?

Thank you for your help, I will do it that way for now. Also,
could you help me figure out an formula for the following:

if B6 is equal to OR greater than I4, then.......

I how how to do an "IF" formula,,,but I do not know how to do one with
"equal to or greater than" (at the same time)

Thanks
Faye