Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Default How do I alpha short worksheets in a workbook:

You can click and drag the worksheet tabs to whereever you like.

efward1 wrote:

It has been 6 years since I worked in Excel. I use to sort the worksheets in
a workbook without the use of a macro. I just can't remember how the action
is performed. I know there is a simply way to do it without macros.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You could use a macro:

Chip Pearson's:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

David McRitchie's:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#sortallsheets

efward1 wrote:

In a workbook I have many worksheets named with employee names. I want to
rearrange all the worksheets so that they are in alpha order.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson