Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DF

Default v-lookup problems

I am trying to use a workbook to capture some market data by inputing all
data on one "master" worksheet and then having it pull automatically to
subsequent worksheets based on specified criteria. However, in doing this,
much of the data is being repeated when the v-lookup I have tried pulls
through, due to the skipped rows of relevant data (according to the
worksheets). Is there any way to eliminate this repetition or any function
that I am missing that would help? currently I have

=IF(ROWS($17:17)COUNTIF('Media & Entertainment
Master'!$A$17:$A$35,$B$3),"",IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($B $3,'Media & Entertainment
Master'!$A17:$S$35,COLUMNS($A:B), FALSE)), "", VLOOKUP($B$3,'Media &
Entertainment Master'!$A17:$S$35,COLUMNS($A:B), FALSE)))

and it isn't working. Thanks for the help in advance.