Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
L. McD

Default How do I delete all but one page on a worksheet?

I am working on an excell worksheet that has many unwanted pages. I have
tryed to delet the rows and colums, but it keeps expanding the rows. I am to
over 12,000 rows...I just need one page with 38 rows. I know how to print
just the one page, but I need to post this spreadsheet on my website.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
protonLeah

- Select the first sheet to be deleted
- Press and hold shift while selecting the last sheet to be deleted
- Right click on the selected sheets and select 'delete'

--
protonLeah

protonLeah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32097
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=548849