Jason

Default 2003= negative number&2004= negative number How Do I Calculate gro

How do you calculate the percentage of Improvement when the start value and
the new value are both negative?
For example if in 2003 we had -$15,000 and in 2004 we had -$8,000 how can I
calculate the percentage of improvement? What formula do I use? Because the
formul
JE McGimpsey

One way:

A1: -15000
A2: -8000
A3: =A2/A1-1 == -47% (formatted as a percentage)

IOW, you reduced your deficit by 47%.