Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Bless you, Debra Dalgleish & Pejo Sjoblom!

I've never asked any questions here, but through Deb's Contextures
website and Pejo's suggestions here, and extensive search of the
archives, I've so far learned an amazing amount and have found answers
to every Excel question I ever had.

So, I just wanted to say a heartfelt "Thank You!"

Since I find all my answers by searching, you two would never know how
much you've helped me, otherwise.

Not that I understand how array formulas work, mind you - but I can at
least get them to work ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

Thanks for the feedback assuming you meant me (Peo) :)

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've never asked any questions here, but through Deb's Contextures
website and Pejo's suggestions here, and extensive search of the
archives, I've so far learned an amazing amount and have found answers
to every Excel question I ever had.

So, I just wanted to say a heartfelt "Thank You!"

Since I find all my answers by searching, you two would never know how
much you've helped me, otherwise.

Not that I understand how array formulas work, mind you - but I can at
least get them to work ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

si senior!

Peo Sjoblom wrote:

Thanks for the feedback assuming you meant me (Peo) :)

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

ups.com...

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes, I meant you, Mr. Sjoblom - sorry, I thought I put your last name
in my post. I don't come to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
often, but every time I have, I have been able to find a solution by
searching the archives or Debra's site.

That's why I posted my thanks - I have yet to ask a question, but I
have benefited frequently from your help to others. And since I don't
post here, I had no other way to let you know how much I appreciate
your help!

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
Thanks for the feedback assuming you meant me (Peo) :)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

ups.com...