Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Corey

Default Setting up tasks by a conditional roster

Does anyone know where to start to set up the below:

I have a list of about 5 tasks that need to be done. (5 now, but may vary
later)

I have 10 people to carry out the tasks. (10 now but may vary up/down later)

I want each task to be done by someone each time, but rotate them so all get
a task.
But I would like to set maybe a level system.
EG.
Level 1 Able to do tasks 1,2

Level 2 Able to do tasks 1,2,3

Level 3 Able to do tasks 1,2,3,4,5.

Example:

man 1 - man 10

Task 1 Task 2 Task 3 Task 4
Task 5
man 1 man 2 man 3 man 4
man 5

Task 1 Task 2 Task 3 Task 4
Task 5
man 10 man 8 man 6 man 7
man 5

But keeping in mind that say for instance 'man 1-5' can do ALL 5 Tasks,
But 'man6 and 7' can only do Task 1,2,
and 'man 8,9,10' can only do Task 1,2,3.

How would I approach this one???
It has baffled me for a while...

Corey....