Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bperks

Default Adding and Deleting rows - update formulas help needed.

I have built an evaluation scorecard and want to be able to allow
others
to use it without always having to do it for them as they know nothing
about formulas. I have multiple rows that have a seperate weight factor

for each and a score of 1-5 for each. These roll down to a total box
that does all the calculations. If I delete of add a row I get the
#REF in my totals.Is there anything I can do to make the formula update

with the addition or subtraction of the rows? Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj

what formula are you using? There are probably several ways to do what you
want, but we need to know more about what you are doing.