Playa

Default Disable Adding & Deleting Rows/Columns

Is there an option you can set on a worksheet that will disable the user from
adding and deleting rows/columns? I have macros set up in a workbook and
everytime the user decides to add or delete a column it messes up the macros
so I want to disable them from doing it.

Thanks in advance.
JulieD

Hi

if you have version 2002 and above you can do this via tools / protection /
protect sheet

first unlock all cells (select all cells / format / cells - protection -
untick locked)
then choose tools / protection / protect sheet - tick everything except
inserting & deleting columns & rows
click OK

Cheers
JulieD