Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bunson

Default Filter data automatically by input

I am looking for some way to filter datas automatically based on user's input
in a dedicated cell. For example, I got a list of values like below.

Value
1
2
3
3
4
4

If user input 3 in a cell and press enter, those rows with value equals to 3
will be displayed. All other rows will be hidden. Can I have a function
like this by using excel formula/function?

Thanks everbody.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

You can use programming to filter a table when the cell is changed.
There are examples he

Under Filters, look for 'Product List by Week Number'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures