Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Clark

Default edit more than one Hyperlink at a time

I have two worksheets with over 30 links between the two sheets. I have
copied these two sheets together to make 12 sets. However, the hyperlinks
are still linking to the original second sheet.

Sheet 1 Cell linked to a cell on Sheet 2
I made copies of these two sheets
Now I want to update the Hyper links in the new sheets so that
Sheet 1(copy) cell will link to the proper Sheet 2 (copy) cell.