Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to edit all 10 bubble data labels at the same time

Hi there,

Have about 10 bubbles here. Need to format data labels of ALL 10
bubbles at the same time. (I wanna select Alignment label position
center, that means moving all 10 data labels to the center of the
bubbles)

Any method that i can do it in one go, without the need to select and
format it one by one ?

Am using excel 2002.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hightide

This does not get you all the way there, but
Format the first then selct the second and press Ctrl+Y to repeat your
previous format, Selecet the third, Ctrl+Y and so on.
At least saves you the repeat formatting process,

On 19 Feb 2006 06:31:23 -0800, "
wrote:

Hi there,

Have about 10 bubbles here. Need to format data labels of ALL 10
bubbles at the same time. (I wanna select Alignment label position
center, that means moving all 10 data labels to the center of the
bubbles)

Any method that i can do it in one go, without the need to select and
format it one by one ?

Am using excel 2002.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

Thanks,
Right-click a data label and select Format Data Labels...
The position will be applied to all labels.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

wrote in message
Hi there,
Have about 10 bubbles here. Need to format data labels of ALL 10
bubbles at the same time. (I wanna select Alignment label position
center, that means moving all 10 data labels to the center of the
bubbles)
Any method that i can do it in one go, without the need to select and
format it one by one ?
Am using excel 2002.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
roger_home

what's a bubble data label?

--
roger_home
roger_home's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16434

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

roger_home,
Bubble refers to a type of Excel chart, where instead of displaying
information using bars or lines the data is displayed as circular areas
called bubbles. Data Labels are built-in labels, that appear near or on
the bars/lines/bubbles, that describe the data.
My free Excel add-in "Chart Data Labels" allows one to customize the
label captions and to place the labels almost anywhere on a chart.
Download from...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"roger_home" wrote in message...