Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cherokee

Default How to remove unwanted green horizontal lines in Word Table?

I`m trying to create a table in Word. I get to the stage where I click O.K
for the
size of the columns and rows, but then get three green horizontal lines,
which I can`t permanently remove whatever I do. Help please !
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

would those lines be the gridlines for your Word table (and you MIGHT
like to check the title of this group as it's not exactly a relevent
posting!!!)