-   -   How to remove unwanted green horizontal lines in Word Table? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/90804-how-remove-unwanted-green-horizontal-lines-word-table.html)

cherokee

How to remove unwanted green horizontal lines in Word Table?

I`m trying to create a table in Word. I get to the stage where I click O.K
for the
size of the columns and rows, but then get three green horizontal lines,
which I can`t permanently remove whatever I do. Help please !

[email protected]

How to remove unwanted green horizontal lines in Word Table?

would those lines be the gridlines for your Word table (and you MIGHT
like to check the title of this group as it's not exactly a relevent
posting!!!)