Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lightswitch80

Default WORKSHEET FUNCTIONS - LIST OF ALL ??

Does anyone know of a website or any way I can get a complete list of Excel
Functions? I know there is a book now called Excel Formulas 2003... but I'm
looking for a site or something I can print out of just the formulas...ALL of
them if possible.

I've been looking for awhile now and can't seem to find one that lists the
name of the function along with the actual function formula next to it. In
Microsoft Excel Function Reference it shows the Name, and then you have to
click a link to go to a page specific for that formula...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ikaabod

Why not use excel's list?
Insert-Function...
then in "Or select a category:"
choose "All"

--
Ikaabod
Ikaabod's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33371

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK

Follow this link to Ron de Bruin's site - at the bottom of this page
you can download Peter Noneley's Excel Function Dictionary:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm

Hope this helps.

Pete