Kelli

Default Create a list in one worksheet of the other worksheets' names

I was able to use the function
RIGHT(CELL("filename",A1),LEN(CELL("filename",A1))-FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1),1))
to recreate the name in a cell within its own worksheet-i.e cell A1=John
Smith in worksheet named John Smith. When a worksheet is added, what
function can I use to have the name get added to a list in another worksheet
without having to use =, go to the new worksheet and reference the cell with
the name from the function above? I am running Excel 2003.
Thanks,
Kelli