Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lightswitch80

Default A Cummulative List of Formulas

Does anyone know of a website or any way I can get a complete list of Excel
Formulas? I know there is a book now called Excel Formulas 2003... but I'm
looking for a site or something I can print out of just the formulas...ALL of
them if possible.

I've been looking for awhile now and can't seem to find one, does Microsoft
Excel 2003 have a way to print them all simply?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elkar

I'm assuming you're actually looking for a list of functions rather than
formulas. That may improve your search results by chaning your terminology.

I don't have access to Excel 2002 at the moment, but Excel 2003 has a
complete list of worksheet functions in the help file. This list can be
printed. Try looking up "Worksheet Functions" in help.

HTH,
Elkar

"lightswitch80" wrote:

Does anyone know of a website or any way I can get a complete list of Excel
Formulas? I know there is a book now called Excel Formulas 2003... but I'm
looking for a site or something I can print out of just the formulas...ALL of
them if possible.

I've been looking for awhile now and can't seem to find one, does Microsoft
Excel 2003 have a way to print them all simply?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

try it;

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel.aspx

Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"lightswitch80" wrote:

Does anyone know of a website or any way I can get a complete list of Excel
Formulas? I know there is a book now called Excel Formulas 2003... but I'm
looking for a site or something I can print out of just the formulas...ALL of
them if possible.

I've been looking for awhile now and can't seem to find one, does Microsoft
Excel 2003 have a way to print them all simply?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK

I've given you another link in response to your other thread - no need
to double-post.

Pete