Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vikki_socal

Default How do I create two columns from one column (space separated info

I have a column of info separated by a space. Can I select this column and
convert to two columns?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Make a backup first. Select your column and go to Data/Text to Columns. Use
Delimited and select <space as your delimiter.

Hope this helps.
Andy.

"vikki_socal" wrote in message
I have a column of info separated by a space. Can I select this column and
convert to two columns?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Try this:

First, make sure there is an empty column to the right of the cells to be
spiit.

Then
Select the cells to be impacted

From the Excel main menu: