itineraryqueen

Default Can I print an excel worksheet w/o A, B, C on top and 1,2,3 on si.

I have made a page on Excel with columns of categories on the left side of
the sheet and labeled rows across the page to input info in each category by
date. How can I print this without the A, B, C, etc. across the top and the
1, 2, 3, etc. down the side?
Thanks!
JulieD

Hi