-   -   Can I print an excel worksheet w/o A, B, C on top and 1,2,3 on si. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9026-can-i-print-excel-worksheet-w-o-b-c-top-1-2-3-si.html)

itineraryqueen

Can I print an excel worksheet w/o A, B, C on top and 1,2,3 on si.

I have made a page on Excel with columns of categories on the left side of
the sheet and labeled rows across the page to input info in each category by
date. How can I print this without the A, B, C, etc. across the top and the
1, 2, 3, etc. down the side?
Thanks!

JulieD

Hi

file / page setup / sheet tab
untick row and column headings

Cheers
JulieD

"itineraryqueen" wrote in message
I have made a page on Excel with columns of categories on the left side of
the sheet and labeled rows across the page to input info in each category
by
date. How can I print this without the A, B, C, etc. across the top and
the
1, 2, 3, etc. down the side?
Thanks!

Peo Sjoblom

Filepage setupsheet, uncheck row and column headings

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom