Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
aussiemike

Default offset example wanted

I wish to click on a single cell and have a row of data shown
elsewhere.
i.e I have four rows of data in a worksheet.
One is green one red one yellow and one white.
When I click on the red cell I want the data from my red collection
entered in a selected row.
When I click on the green cell I want the green collection entered
where the red collection was.etc etc
Can this be done?
TIA
Regards from Africa
Aussiemike

--
aussiemike
aussiemike's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34653

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Hi, is there more than one row red or green, etc....

one way to do it is create one new column called ID or something, to use as
a auto filter, than, a VBA project could auto filter for you.

regards
Marcelo from Brazil