Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hero_honda

Default Excel Vlookup Problems Help!

Hello to you guys. I want to know if u guys can help me solve it.. this
isnt going to be easy guys.. but if u guys know a formula.. please help
me

A B C D
Brand Product Name MotorCycle Name Price
FMS Head Lamp Supra $15
FMS Head Lamp Tornado $25
FMS Exhaust Pipe Supra $80
FMS Exhaust Pipe Tornado $120
KGW Head Lamp Supra $40
KGW Head Lamp Tornado $50
KGW Exhaust Pipe Supra $150
KGW Exhaust Pipe Tornado $180

Here are some of my examples from my Price list. Im trying to use a
simple invoice with vlookup to bill my customer... lets say my customer
order

Quantity Brand Product Name MotorCycle Name Price
10 KGW Head Lamp Supra ?

The price if we look at it manually its $40 But how to use a formula
which it auto calculate the price for me? its not easy... i think we
need to use vlookup and if formula? Please help me!!

--
Hero_honda
Hero_honda's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34713