Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ChuckF

Default Help with a protected shared workbook

I have a spreadsheet which is a protected shared document. I have made
it so that other users can not change the data in certian cells.

The problem is that I want to be able to make changes in those cells,
without allowing anyone else to.

How do I unprotect MY version of the spreadsheet, while still keeping
the other users from changing the data in the select cells?

Any ideas?

Thanks!