Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
oakridge

Default Creating a form

I currently have an excel spreadsheet that needs to be converted to a form.
I originally replaced areas in the spreadsheet with checkbox and text
controls from within Excel.

However I only want the user to be able to navigate to those cells by either
using the tab key or enter key. This functionality does not seem to exist.
I Know there is this type of process in Word when locking a form.

What is the recommendation for creating this type of form? I only have
access to the Office 2003 Professional suite of products. I want the user to
bring up a form and be able to quickly navigate through the keyboard to
various cells in an order that I determine. This information will not be sent
to a database.