Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kim

Default Center text across rows?

Is there a way to center vertical text across rows? If you're familiar with
using "centering text across selection" this is the same type of thing I want
to do but I would like the text to be vertical across multiple rows.

A B
1 data
2 data
3 data
4 T data
5 E data
6 X data
7 T data
8 data
9 data
10 data

I know I can do it by merging the cells in column A but then I can't insert
a row without un-doing the merge.

Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Beege

Kim,

If its just for labeling, make a text box from your draw toolbar. You can
orient and center anywhere.

Beege