Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bennett

Default How do I center the contents of columns or rows?

How do I center the contents of a number of columns or rows?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Select the cells you want to center.

Pull-down:

Format Cells... Alignment Horizontal and select Center
--
Gary's Student

How do I center the contents of a number of columns or rows?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rae Drysdale

Use the Formatting Toolbar. If it is not visible go to View | Toolbars and
chose Formatting. (You can also right click in the blank space of any
toolbar). Select the columns by clicking on their letters, or rows by their
numbers. Click on the centre button and all will be centred.
--
Rae Drysdale