Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kara D. Sanders

Default On excel, my formula will not calculate and add info into cell

I'm having problems getting a formula to enter the sum into a cell, I am
working on multiple worksheets and my formula is multiplying a cell on one
worksheet with a cell on a seperate worksheet. It allows the formula in the
cell but wil not supply the answer. Any help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alan

Probably the cell the formula is in is formatted as text, try entering 1 in
an empty cell, copy it and then Paste Special Multiply into the offending
cell,
Regards,
Alan.
"Kara D. Sanders" <Kara D. wrote in
message ...
I'm having problems getting a formula to enter the sum into a cell, I am
working on multiple worksheets and my formula is multiplying a cell on one
worksheet with a cell on a seperate worksheet. It allows the formula in
the
cell but wil not supply the answer. Any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

<hopefully it works

I don't think it will. This works for constants, not for formulas.
Format the cell as General and re-enter the formula (F2, ENTER)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten