Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kara D. Sanders

Default On excel, my formula will not calculate and add info into cell

Thank you, hopefully it works.

"Alan" wrote:

Probably the cell the formula is in is formatted as text, try entering 1 in
an empty cell, copy it and then Paste Special Multiply into the offending
cell,
Regards,
Alan.
"Kara D. Sanders" <Kara D. wrote in
message ...
I'm having problems getting a formula to enter the sum into a cell, I am
working on multiple worksheets and my formula is multiplying a cell on one
worksheet with a cell on a seperate worksheet. It allows the formula in
the
cell but wil not supply the answer. Any help?