Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Default "000" + number + "."

Hi.
Here's the number list.
5
203
3450
4498
12358

This time, I need add extra "0" to the number until it has 6 digits & a dot at
the end of the number, eg:
5 -- 000005.
203 -- 000203.

How to do?
Thank you!

--
Additional info about my computer:
- Office XP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

One way

=TEXT(A2,"000000.")

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" wrote in message

Hi.
Here's the number list.
5
203
3450
4498
12358

This time, I need add extra "0" to the number until it has 6 digits & a
dot at
the end of the number, eg:
5 -- 000005.
203 -- 000203.

How to do?
Thank you!

--
Additional info about my computer:
- Office XP
- Windows XP Pro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

=TEXT(A1,"000000")&"."

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" wrote in message ...

| Hi.
| Here's the number list.
| 5
| 203
| 3450
| 4498
| 12358
|
| This time, I need add extra "0" to the number until it has 6 digits & a dot at
| the end of the number, eg:
| 5 -- 000005.
| 203 -- 000203.
|
| How to do?