Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Catalin

Default Forms controls

Hi all. Is there any way to change the font properties (as it is too small
etc.) as well as other properties of the controls used from the "forms"
tollbar found under "view - toolbars" of excel's menu. your help is much
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

No, you can use the ones from the control toolbox, there you have more
options

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"Catalin" wrote in message
Hi all. Is there any way to change the font properties (as it is too small
etc.) as well as other properties of the controls used from the "forms"
tollbar found under "view - toolbars" of excel's menu. your help is much
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Catalin

Thanks for your answer. Yes I do agree with you, but this will involve using
vba code to define controls properties fact which isn't quite useful for me
for the job I'm doing, that's why I asked about the possibility to change the
properties of forms controls which get their date from the specified ranges.