Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
astjels

Default sum the results of a group of formulas

I have a spreadsheet with forms (questions with checkbox fields) in it. Each
checkbox cell is linked to a copy of the same group questions where
TRUE/FALSE resposnes are calculated for the forms. Based on the TRUE/FALSE
response I have the following formula =IF(B301=FALSE,"0",IF(B301=TRUE,"10")).
This formula works. I then need to reference the result of that formula to
the original location/set of questions which would be cell E9. I have 18
questions/fields that operate in this same manner with different formula
results. I need to be able to calculate (SUM) the results of all of the
formulas and place the result in field E33.
I've tried copying the formula from E301 to E9, linking E9 to E301
(=$E$301). I just cannot make these SUM. NOTE: All of the cells in row E
that need to SUM are not adjacent.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
astjels

I found the answer to my own question (after about 5 hours of searching).
If anyone has the same issue - the answer is:
=SUM(E9)+(E10)+(E12)
You can add on as many cells as needed.
ASTJELS

"astjels" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with forms (questions with checkbox fields) in it. Each
checkbox cell is linked to a copy of the same group questions where
TRUE/FALSE resposnes are calculated for the forms. Based on the TRUE/FALSE
response I have the following formula =IF(B301=FALSE,"0",IF(B301=TRUE,"10")).
This formula works. I then need to reference the result of that formula to
the original location/set of questions which would be cell E9. I have 18
questions/fields that operate in this same manner with different formula
results. I need to be able to calculate (SUM) the results of all of the
formulas and place the result in field E33.
I've tried copying the formula from E301 to E9, linking E9 to E301
(=$E$301). I just cannot make these SUM. NOTE: All of the cells in row E
that need to SUM are not adjacent.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
davesexcel

This works as well