Janneth

Default create an alert when the entered data is already in the spreed sh.

Hi I want to create an alert that tells me that the data I' m enetring is
already in the spreed sheet.
My data contains text and numbers please let me know
Peo Sjoblom

Use the technique from here

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm

Peo Sjoblom