-   -   create an alert when the entered data is already in the spreed sh. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8784-create-alert-when-entered-data-already-spreed-sh.html)

Janneth

create an alert when the entered data is already in the spreed sh.

Hi I want to create an alert that tells me that the data I' m enetring is
already in the spreed sheet.
My data contains text and numbers please let me know

Peo Sjoblom

Use the technique from here

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm

Peo Sjoblom