Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teri

Default why do i sometimes not see the "Filter Mode" in Excel status bar?

Most times I can see the "Filter Mode" and also the count of items
filtered....but sometimes I just see the word "done". It seems like this
might be when I have saved a csv file as EXCEL. do I need to save
differently?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Debra Dalgleish's website explains it: