Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.querydao,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andy S.

Default Excel 2000 pivot table problem

In Excel 2000, I am working with the page header of a pivot table and
trying to make multiple choices. In Excel 2003, I can do this, but in Excel
2000, I click on the dropdown, and I get a dropdown where only one item can
be selected. Is there an option to make multiple choices available in the
drop down of a page header or is this an Excel 2003 enhancement?

Andy S.

Please remove "noreply" before replying.

This posting is provided "as is" with
no warranties and confers no rights.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.querydao,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DM Unseen

Depens what the source of the pivottable is, is it an (OLAP) cube or
non OLAP source ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.querydao,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andy S.

It is an OLAP cube from SQL Analysis Services 2000.

"DM Unseen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Depens what the source of the pivottable is, is it an (OLAP) cube or
non OLAP source ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.querydao,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DM Unseen

I suspect it is an XL 2000 limitation(I cannot verify this here at the
moment).

DM Unseen