Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.querydao,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andy S.

Default Excel 2000 pivot table problem

In Excel 2000, I am working with the page header of a pivot table and
trying to make multiple choices. In Excel 2003, I can do this, but in Excel
2000, I click on the dropdown, and I get a dropdown where only one item can
be selected. Is there an option to make multiple choices available in the
drop down of a page header or is this an Excel 2003 enhancement?

Andy S.

Please remove "noreply" before replying.

This posting is provided "as is" with
no warranties and confers no rights.