MATLOCKTRANS

Default file-workbook

I HAVE MADE TWO DIFFERENT WORKBOOKS SOMEHOW AND PUT INFORMATION IN ONE AND
WENT TO INPUT MORE INFORMATION AND GOT THE OTHER ONE. SO NOW INSTEAD OF
HAVING ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED IN ONE , SOME IS IN ONE AND SOME IS IN THE
OTHER WHEN IT SUPPOSE TO BE IN BOTH. CAN I SOMEHOW COMBINE THE TWO IN ORDER
TO HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION IN JUST ONE?
Bernie Deitrick

Matlok,

Open both workbooks, select the information from one, copy it, select the
other workbook, select a cell below or beside your existing information
where you want the other information to be placed, and paste.

And, please, turn off your CAPS LOCK....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP