KimberlyC

Default Formatting dates in a formula

Hi,
I'm using the following formula to combine 4 ranges into one cell in my
worksheet.
The ranges are (Company, Employee, From, and To)
="Company: "&Company&" --- "&"Employee: "&Employee&" -- "&"Period:
"&From&"-"&To

This is working fine..expect the From and To ranges are dates and they show
up like this below (after period)

Company: ABC --- Employee: kim -- Period: 37987-38353

These numbers should be 1/1/04 and 1/1/04

I'm not sure what to add and where to the above formula to get the dates to
show in mm/dd/yyyy format.?

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Kimberly

Chip Pearson

Kimberly,

Use the TEXT function to convert the date serial number to a
formatted date. E.g., TEXT(From,"mm/dd/yy")

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson