Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RLB

Default Convert column to row

I have numbers arranged in a column that I need to put in another application
by copy and paste. The other app only accepts data arranged in a row with a
maximum of 25 at a time. How do I convert the column into a row in excel so I
can copy and paste in a group of 25 instead of one at a time?

Thanks
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S Davis

You can copy and paste special transpose. That should work.
Alternatively there is a TRANSPOSE command built in to excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RLB

Hi S Davis,
I tried it . It works but numbers briefly flash and then cells go blank!

Bob

"S Davis" wrote:

You can copy and paste special transpose. That should work.
Alternatively there is a TRANSPOSE command built in to excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S Davis

Try ticking 'values' as well, and pasting it into a seperate sheet.